Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill review
Weslo Cadence G5.9 treadmill is most suitable for those who are looking to lose weight or keep fit in the comfort of their homes at the least possible cost. This treadmill has all the features necessary for workout, occupies less space while in use and can be folded to store, when not in use. It is one of the most user-friendly treadmills as it has 6 programmed workouts for weight loss and intensity training. User does not need a personal trainer as they can choose the workout that suits them and monitor their own progress. It also has a heart rate monitoring to measure the intensity of walking and jogging on the treadmill. This Weslo treadmill is not designed to take up fast running. There is a two position manual incline.
Features of the treadmill:
- Comfort cell cushioning that reduce stress on joints.
- Two position manual incline.
- Heart rate monitoring.
- Compact design and mobility.
- Computer features:
- Blue tint LCD display – makes it easy to work in dark spaces.
- 6 profile programs – for weight loss & intensity training.
- Workout data – ¼ mile track, time, distance, heart rate.
- Motor – 2.25 HP
- Tread belt – 16’’ x 50’’
- Assembled dimensions – 64’’ l x 29’’ w x 55’’ h
- Treadmill weight – 117 pounds
- Shipping weight – 119 pounds
- Warranty – motor – 1 year; parts & labor – 90 days
- Adjustable speeds & LCD readout to track progress.
- Compact size and foldable design.
- Quality product with necessary features at pocket-friendly price.
- Comfort cell cushioning.
- 250 pound weight limit.
Amazon.com sells it at $259.99 and the shipping is free. It is pocket-friendly when compared to it’s counterparts for the brand, quality and features it offers. Weslo is known to provide quality products in the market at lesser price for consumer benefit. Though some people might feel the treadmill to be a bit noisy when compared to alternative expensive options, a little bit of noise doesn’t really matter for the price of the product. Also, when the treadmill is well-maintained, the noise is very less. The weight limit is not really a constraint for people below the said weight, if they are looking to use the treadmill to reduce weight and remain fit.
Weslo Cadence G5.9 treadmill is a great buy. It has truly proved to be better than its 5.2 model since it offers a complete plug and play solution that is easy to set up and operate. The cons of the treadmill can be overlooked as the pros over-weigh the cons. Treadmills of other brands having similar features, but with automatic recline and higher weight limit are priced at four times the cost of this Weslo treadmill. So only if a person weighs higher than what this treadmill’s weight limit is it makes sense to pick up another product.